Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Something for the Sniffles

So when I think of tissue box covers I automatically think of this really heavy (and really breakable) stained glass, blue and white thing my Mom used to have in our bathroom ages ago. I think it eventually broke, all I know is it did not make its way to our new house my senior year of high school. 

Anyway I have always hated the things. I thought they were just nonsense. Until I found this featured over on Somewhere Splendid


And I think it would look just stunning on my nightstand, especially with the DwellStudio for Target bedding we bought after the wedding. 

Yup, I think this cute tissue holder is going to have to be an immediate purchase from Etsy shop, gnomesweeeetgnome.

Too cute!!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...