Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh My, Good Gracious

I have a new object of affection. Hit the Dock Rudy by Kate Spade.



And of course this particular purse would not be complete without the cutest coin purse I have ever seen. Isn't it just perfect for this bag?




I may need to purchase these items (hey, at least the purse is on sale!) with the first paycheck from my new job. Yup! Thats right! This lady gets to leave "the 9-5" for something far more exciting and intellectually compelling. My new position is entitled "Social Media Manager," I know you must be as happy for me as I am because I have not spared complaint these past months.

The Hub's and I will be packing up and moving north to Annapolis, MD over Memorial day weekend. We could not be more thrilled to be closer to family, friends, the Bay, the beach and fresh seafood! This is a very welcome change. Peace out Hill City!

With all that said, wouldn't this purse be simply perfect for purusing the streets of such a nautical town? Excited. Yes.

Expect posting to be light for a while during my adjustment. I start the new job on Monday (yup, that means back here until the end of May). After that I am back, full force and hopefully better than ever!

{image cred: Kate Spade}

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...