Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

One Sugar or Two?

Since the Hub's and I are moving, in a couple of very short months, I am on a decorating kick. You know, when you are all excited about moving into a new space and you just think all day about how you can reinvent it to be just yours. Ok, well I do that! One project I know I have wanted to tackle for a while is changing out the drawer pulls on our "old person" bedroom set. I really think these would do the trick to make it just a little more "us."

Back to the point! I was perusing the Anthro site and came across these pretty amazing chandeliers. I am not sure if I would ever have the guts to hang anything this quirky in our home (or if the Hub's would let me), but I do appreciate them for what they are.







I just can't get over how unique these are! I mean, imagine the conversation a piece like this in your dining room would start. I would have to hold regular tea parties if I had that first chandelier. Hands down.

Would you be gutsy enough to give one of these a try?

{image cred: Anthropologie}

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...