Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

It Doesn't Get Better Than Letterpress

I am seriously wishing I had access to these puppies. I mean letterpress gift tags? If I got one of these it would go up on an in-office inspiration board for the entire year.

hawkgerber
praxium
headcasepress
PortHopePress
missive
creativitycards

I just absolutely love those last ones, don't you? Clever. Simply genius! They would be so perfect for a white elephant party

{image cred: below their respective images}

Punctuate away, 

Jessie-Lee

P.S. I hope you guys enjoy the new navigation. Those pages that are still blank, I am working on (a girl can only get so much done in one weekend). Check back every so often for new stuff, I am hoping to get everything completed very shortly!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...