Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's Settled. Well I Wish It Was...

OK, so I have made a final decision on the New Year's wear. That is, if the Hub's decides I am allowed to spend the cash right before the holiday's (hence the wishing). But, if I had the available funds, this would be my final decision.

All hail, Modcloth!




It's sexy, but classy, gorgeous, but with a little pizazz. And much more cost effective than my last take on the New Year's outfit. All in all it is just perfect.

Maybe I can find the shoes (yup, they are these!) at Consolidated Shoes, here in Lynchburg. Poetic Licence at a discount!

So what do you think? Love it or hate it? Would you pair a nude pattern tight with this? I am thinking about it.

{image cred: Modcloth here and here}

Punctuate away,

Jessie-Lee

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...