Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Most Amazing Thing Ever

Ok, so it's not a secret that my 9-5 is awful and boring. To get through my mornings I enjoy listening to Elvis Duran and the Morning Show. They are hilarious! And I adore them. They feel like close personal friends. Yes, I know I have no life.

But back to the point. I listen to their encore shows on I Heart Radio, which is on my iPhone. It is now freezing outside and I have to wear gloves just to wrap my hands around my steering wheel. This makes operating my iPhone pretty much impossible. Until now...

Everyday the morning show does this thing called "the rage page" (will get a link soon) and they highlight products that are effetive in purpose and cost. Today they did their best one yet. Dots Gloves. Gloves you can keep on and operate your touch screen phone simulaneously. They are only $20. Needless to say I will be ordering some of these puppies, for me and the Hubs.




Wonder how they work? Well the thumb, index, and middle fingertips operate the iPhone with skin-like responsiveness. Aparently they have some sort of magical coating. I'll take it. This might be the most amazing product ever.


Punctuate away,

Jessie-Lee

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...