Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Can You Say Ahhhhhmazing?!?


Wow, these are incredible. Bravo Louella Press! Bravo!




This gives me total inspiration for another project! (At least I have a little while on that one) Two of my bestest are getting married sometime in the future and these are very similar colors to what they have chosen. I love the quirky, but graceful elegance of these invites. While I may not be able to reproduce this process, I hope to be able to create something just as vivid and unique for their nuptials. I love these, they really are wonderful, I only hope I can do as great of a job!

Whoa, and NAVY paper! Yeah get out of here with that! Fabulously gorgeous!

{image cred: Louella Press via Paper Crave}

Punctuate away,

Jessie-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a little love note!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...