Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Swoon...

Oh the texture, the mismatched patterns, how I wish my whole life could reflect your effortless chicness!

I need to learn to silkscreen. I mean how lovely are these? I am sure The Hubs would loooove the mess that would produce around our place. But just look at these, they are incredibly gorgeous! Envelope liners are an excellent touch, it just lets you know immediately after opening something there is something way prettier to come. Such simple invites and then all the punch in pattern. It reminds me as a designer that not everything needs to be front and center. You can purchase these lovelies on Etsy, via neapolitan.

{image cred: neapolitan}

Punctuate away!

Jessie-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a little love note!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...