Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Hello Blogging World!

Welcome to The Hyphen Tantrum. My name is Jessie-Lee and I am a graphic designer and lover of all things visually attractive! My hope is to use this blog as one big idea notebook. I want to post inspiration, recent work and potentially some facts about my life. I recently got married, and throughout the process I really opened up to the world of blogging. I had no idea how vast it is out there! After some time I thought to myself, why am I not doing this? I love, love, love looking at all the beautiful images that inspire weddings. I found that the same inspiration inspires great design. I had tons of fun designing my own invitations (post about that later!) and have since decided that has to be my niche in the design world. Funny how big things can lead to even bigger ones! I hope you will enjoy reading about the lovelies I hope to find. Happy reading! It would be so nice to meet you, drop me a line!


Punctuate away,


Jessie-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a little love note!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...