Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Body Art

I have to admit, I have been struggling finding topics lately. I think most of that has been coming from a few life distractions. My mind has been so focused on job applications, its about all I do when I open up my MacBook lately. Man, I want to move incredibly bad. The sooner the better!

With that said, I forgot how much stuff I used to bookmark before I actually started blogging. I was a blog lurker for quite sometime before I started my own little pride and joy. I came across this page and I am shocked I have not shared this before! Let me tell you, I was obsessed with this page after I found it.

Amanda Wachob. Tattoo artist. Totally awesome.

For the record, I have never been a big fan of the all too permanent body art. I don't think I would ever get a tattoo if you paid me, but if this lady wanted to color me up I might have to reconsider that statement.

How gorgeous are these?


Incredible. It sort of brings a whole new meaning to the term "body art." All I can say is, I like it. 

What do you think? To tattoo or not to tattoo, that is the question?

{image cred: Amanda Wachob}

Punctuate away, 

Jessie-Lee

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...