Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What's the Story Morning Glory


I think it is safe to say that I have never in my life been a morning person. Well, I think I may convert. The Hub's and I started a "boot camp" workout at the gym; literally, steps away from our place. It is at 6am. I thought that was going to be a deal breaker, but in all honesty I am really loving all the extra time it gives me. Up at 5:30am. At the gym by 6am. Home by 7:05am. I have already accomplished so much by the time the sun rises. Now I can leisurely shower, eat, get dressed, really enjoy my coffee and more importantly BLOG! I think this is a good thing for me. I feel more centered, happier and just able to deal with the 9-5 a little better. I mean I have been awake three whole hours by the time I have to go into work!

This was a change for the better.

Are you guys morning people? Or is sleeping in a simple pleasure you aren't willing to go without?

{image cred: zimbio}

P.S. I think I am going to omit the sign off. It worked for the first five posts, now its daunting. Thoughts?

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...