Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Greatest Ad Ever

During my travels this weekend I came across the greatest advertisement ever. Well that is if you get it. And to get it you have to be from, or be familiar with the Maryland area.

As explained in my previous post I traveled to Baltimore this weekend to attend a wedding expo with one of my best friends. At the door they gave her a few bridal magazines and this piece of amazing advertising was the first page of Baltimore Bride. Too awesome.


The Natty Boh guy and the Utz girl. Classic. Hilarious. If you are unfamiliar with these two Maryland icons, check it out here and here.

You can find out more about the case study at MGH.

So in love with this.

{image cred: MGH}

Punctuate away,

Jessie-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a little love note!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...