Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's A Guy Thing

Yes, I must admit that for the most part this is a very girly blog. But, it is a personal blog and since I happen to be a girl I find it acceptable. Getting back on track, I found some goodies today that have inspired me to switch it up a little. Jack Spade; clever, cool, classic, stylish. Everything a dream guy should be right? These lovelies are no exception, if only I found some of these before Christmas! The Hub's would have been living large.

Yes! Finally installed my CS5 and am now totally working with PhotoShop. Totally necessary. I think it adds, do you?

I sort of want that orange bag for myself, and the colored pencil set? Yes please! And that cork wallet? Weird but I like it.

{image cred: Jack Spade}

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...