Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Skills

I am going for the short, sweet and simple route today.

I am digging these illustrator skills. It is a back to basics moment. And it looks good.

Check out the Etsy shop here

This is what it all means:

"During the Great Depression, U.S. president Franklin D. Roosevelt employed artists across the country through the Works Progress Administration. The WPA and its subordinate projects such as the Federal Theatre Project and Federal Arts Project embarked on a campaign of education, entertainment and art that brought the arts to people ways unprecedented in America, before and since." -Roosevelvet
Plain and simple. I like the prints. I am into the inspiration. I want to research it some more. Find anything? Drop me a line. 

Now to finish out this beyond exhausting day. 

{image cred: Roosevelvet}

Punctuate away, 

Jessie-Lee

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...