Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tea Time

So as you may or may not have noticed the blogosphere has been blowing up calendars and Christmas cards. Not to add fuel to the fire, but they are a little hard to ignore and I am going to have to show you my favorites.

Now, I am not going to show you a million plain old paper calendars. I have high standards when it comes to this stuff. Which, is why I am showing you my favorite Etsy tea towel calendars. Mainly because the sheer concept is cooler than their paper cousins. And it reminds me of my Mom-Mom. I swear she used to have a ton of these, one in particular from like 20 years before I was born that was adorned with cardinals. But any-who, here are some options for the big 20-11. Jeez, that makes me feel old. Into the new decade we go.

avrilloreti
brookewoolley
CampyStudios
CampyStudios
1canoe2
claudiagpearson
iota1617
cicadastudio

I have to admit, the first and last are my favorites. I might have to purchase one to hang up in the apartment. No offense Mom, but these are way cooler than the Labrador desk calendars you usually provide me with at Christmas. Give these a go? Ok, great!

Love it or hate it? I could get the hate thing, I would miss the brand new picture every month. Not going to lie, that is exciting. 

Any calendars you guys care to share?

{image cred: links under their respective images}

Punctuate away, 

Jessie-Lee





Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...