Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Double Take

Finally! Five minutes to pay attention to my blog. It upsets me that I have been neglecting my duties to the blogosphere. Stupid 9-5! I hate having responsibilities. By nonetheless, lets get into my thoughts for the day.

Quite a while ago I stumbled over the website of Coralie Bickford-Smith. If you aren't familiar with her, she is the designer of some super lovely Penguin book covers! I would die to have a set of these books. They are too beautiful!

But earlier today I was looking for the perfect set of fall boots (which takes forever, by the way). So I checked sort of a secret here in good old Lynchburg, Virginia; Must Have Shoes. Yes, we have a clearance store for Poetic License and Irregular Choice shoes, be jealous! They are manufactured here.

And through all that searching and remembering, this is what I came up with to show you today!



They compliment perfectly, no? I think both items are quite perfect actually, and I would kill to have either in my possession. The compliment was just too perfect not to share.


Punctuate away,

Jessie-Lee

P.S. See, I seriously meant five minutes. So terrible, I know. I will try to prepare for the rest of the week tonight, after I finish my overtime hours. Stay with me! I swear I am not giving up on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a little love note!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...