Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Can I Live Here?

This might possibly be the most perfect of all houses ever. And no, that statement is not an exaggeration. I would live here in a heartbeat, just give me the word.







How gorgeous is this home? I want my own private island, complete with a ten bedroom mansion that has 65 windows, all of which have a waterveiw.

And, to top the whole thing off the homes current owner purchased this lovely for $3,600.

Check out the original New York Times article (with more pictures and background info) here.

Special thanks to you are my fave and ebb & flow for the original posts!

{image cred: Erik Jacobs for The New York Times}

Punctuate away,

Jessie-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a little love note!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...