Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

For the Love of Letterpress

This was an amazing discovery! First of all I would like to thank What Katie Does for the awesome inspiration this morning.

How did I not know these existed? I find that unbelievable. Although after some research, they are kind of hard to find. This could be bad for me.

We will need a new coffee table in two weekends, when my sister moves to college and takes ours. We have been debating coffee tables for quite some time and we are super excited to have a real coffee table! We had a "treasure chest" before, OK it was one of my grandparents old trunks, I loved it but sometimes what the Hubs says goes. So it went. I was very sad. But I have a feeling a new debate is about to take place.

I am in love with these tables! Yes, I know they are quite expensive, but they have so much character. It would just look perfect in whatever living room I could possibly have from now until I am 102. I really need to have one of these. I think I might go tableless until I can save the money to purchase one of these puppies!




Crate and Barrel



Lovely right? I most defiantly want one. And I am not even going to kid myself, I cannot make one. Usually, with this type (type, ha ha!) of thing I try to collect stuff so I can eventually make it myself. That never happens. I just end up with a random collection of stuff sitting somewhere in my apartment. It really is quite pathetic really.

So what do you think? Would you absolutely love to have one of these in your home, or do you think you will just pass? And how about those random projects, do you guys ever end up with a random collection of stuff because you never finished that diy project?

Oh and if any of you know any other sites that have these, PLEASE email me! I want one of these really, really badly. The more info you can give me the better.

Punctuate away,

Jessie-Lee

8/20 Follow up: Check this link for another gorgeous table. This one tops them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a little love note!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...