Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Not Your Ordinary Penguin

 
I would absolutely adore having this collection of Penguin classics. I think I would have to designate an entire shelf to their presence. Better yet, they could be a decorative element in my living room. Surprisingly, I have never had the opportunity to read some of these. It would make a great ongoing collection, but at $20 a piece that might take a while. They are simply timeless.

{image cred: Penguin}

Punctuate away,

Jessie-Lee

3 comments:

  1. Sadly, my favourite books have the worst (well, if you can talk "worst" in these pretties) designs/colors. And I already have most of them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. I want them all. Even if it means duplicates :)

    ReplyDelete

Send me a little love note!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...