Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

This is a Hardware Store?

So this is a little surprising. Yesterday at work we had a baby shower for my boss' boss. Yup, its that confusing here in the corporate world. But back to the point. This pregnant lady has expensive taste, which is no surprise considering we bought her a $90 picture frame. Go figure. But, throughout all the pregnant lady conversation (ack!) she brought up this place called Restoration Hardware. All I can say is, "Wow." This website is amazing and their products, can you say gorgeous. I don't think I will ever look at Pottery Barn again. Ever.

So lets get to the lovelies. Get ready, the styling of these products will blow your mind.

An easel for the TV. Are you serious?!? Swoon.


May I please have those light fixtures. And don't even get me started on that wine display!


Love the typography art. I wish I had a drawing room.


I'm speechless over these chairs.


The beds! The trunks! The sophistication!


Aviation chairs! What I would do for one of these.


Note to the Hubs: trunks as coffee tables are awesome. I want mine back.


How beautiful is this bed? So luxurious.


Warehouse table? Industrial shelving? Yes, please! But it still looks cozy.


I have fallen in love with this desk. And the chair, too perfect.


The lamp. Look at the lamp.


This is how His and Hers is meant to be. Note the cabinets!


That light fixture! Sinks on different walls? What you can do with an unlimited budget.


If I could only have one piece of furniture for the rest of forever, it would be this chair.

Amazing. I am seriously infatuated with this place. The nearest one is three hours away, not that I could afford anything in this store. But it would be nice to take pictures and just sit on things for a while. It would make me feel sophisticated and expensive even if it only lasts an hour.

This website is going to be checked often from now on! I can't get enough of it. I am truly envious of their styling team. They are amazing and extremely talented.

I'm in love.


Punctuate away,

Jessie-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a little love note!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...