Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Animal Obsession

One must love Etsy. It is impossible not to find something that just makes you fall head over heels.

TsuruBride is, in a word, clever. They are original and whimsical. There is nothing you can't love about these purses. I would love to have one in my collection, however purposeless The Hubs may think it is. Their Orwell Collection is simply one of a kind. Where else can you find purses in tons of really cool animal shapes?!


Oh, and for those of you that are just slightly intimidated by carrying around an alligator, they have change purses and business card holders!


 

They are just adorable, and totally awesome. And don't tell me they won't go with anything, those models are totally pulling these off in dresses I would wear!

And even more awesome, with Etsy being what it is, they will do custom animals for you!

Defiantly check out the Estsy store here. They have added about five new items since I started writing this post. It is without a doubt worth a look!

{image cred: TsuruBride}

Punctuate away,

Jessie-Lee

1 comment:

  1. The whale coin purse is killing me! These are the cutest things I've ever seen. Reading your blog is going to make me addicted to etsy! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Send me a little love note!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...