Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pretty with Pockets

To start, let me apologize for being such a bad blogger lately. I have been having quite a hard time managing my time, mainly due to the fact that I have none. For this, my mind has not benefited. I need my time to blog so my head stays screwed on straight!

I came across these awesome dresses today! So, lets highlight, L'ATELIER a cute little boutique shop from Monterey Park, CA. They make dresses to order, so your dress is YOUR dress. Oh, and they also make a couple of styles for the little ladies in your party.

I realize I have not exactly been hitting on the wedding aspect that I promised in my little welcome message over yonder. I loved the dresses my girls picked out, but these...so awesome! All of these dresses are designed with pockets! They are defiantly higher on the early twenty-somethings budget, but they are so cute! They are also so cohesive, I love it when designers give you the ability to mix and match.


Totally sweet right? I love them. Short, fun and really flirty, what every bridesmaid should be! Wouldn't they look really cute with understated flats? Oh yes!

I think even a non-traditional bride might look seriously darling in one of these in white. Thoughts?

What do you think? Would you give your ladies a choice, or pick just one and stick with it?

{image cred: L'ATELIER}

Punctuate away,

Jessie-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a little love note!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...