Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Stamp Your Face

I will be the first to admit, I hated linoleum cutting in school. It was always way too precise and one mistake could ruin it all. Not my thing, at all. But in light of this, I majorly appreciate it when someone can do what I never could.

Lise Grossmann makes the most adorable personalized linoleum cuts in her Etsy shop, lilimandrill. She really gears these works towards bride and grooms to be, because of the personalization element involved with weddings. They really would be such a playful way to personalize invites or envelopes, if that is your thing.


I really enjoy the idea of incorporating something like a stamp, that is different every time you use it, into your personal branding or branding for your wedding. It makes every piece you do personalized in its own little way, like you were taking the time to make it all the more special for that particular recipient.

So what do you think? Would you use it, or is it just a little creepy?

{image cred: Lise Grossmann for lilimandrill via Brooklyn Bride}

Punctuate away,

Jessie-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a little love note!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...