Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Step Back


So lately I have been a little busy with a tiny project called, starting a MBA. Basically it is so stressful I am losing my mind. A few days ago I had a complete mental breakdown about it all. I wondered why in the world I started such a daunting task. I mean there is a reason I didn't major in business to begin with. It's all just very accelerated and I have absolutely no background in the subjects at hand. I am at a crossroads with what to do. Should I continue to embarrass myself and stick it out? Or should I come to terms with the fact that this just isn't for me?

Seeing this print this morning really helped.

Edwin Land was the inventor of the Polaroid camera. This was his own personal philosophy, and I think I need to make it my own for the time being.

I haven't made a final decision yet, but it is so hard to give up on the idea of moving forward with it. When it comes to schooling I never quit, it is always a "this just has to be done" sort of mindset. I need to get this print and hang it in my apartment. That way, I can look at it everyday and be reminded that this is worth doing, but it is my own personal "near impossible."


Punctuate away,

Jessie-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a little love note!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...