Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Swirly-Do!

During my travels through the world wide web this morning, I found a lovely little letterpress/silkscreen shop in Brooklyn. Well I found it on Sweet June Events, but they are located in Brooklyn from a map sense. Anyway, may I introduce to you lovely readers Golden Rectangle Press!


They are so Great Gatsby aren't they? They are a great take on a vintage invite or save the date. I love the vintage look don't get me wrong, I even used it for my own invitations but sometime I feel like it can be so forced or overly contrived. These are just so refreshing. They scream the whole 30's era while still looking crisp. Oh and might I add I love that font!

What do you think? To vintage or not to vintage on stationery?

Oh, don't forget to check out their Etsy shop!


Punctuate away,

Jessie-Lee

1 comment:

  1. I really like them!!!! I love the margret and james one!!

    ReplyDelete

Send me a little love note!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...