Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Bold and Beautiful

Can we discuss this living room for a minute? Personally, I would never have the guts or the intuition to design a room this way, but isn't it amazing? I feel like it could serve as one crazy mood board for a graphic design project. I'm totally jealous of their style. I am also jealous that they believe in their design sense that much to pull this whole thing off


Thoughts or reactions? Give them to me straight!

{image cred: Skona Hem via The City Sage}

Punctuate away,

Jessie-Lee


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the wallpaper and the painting works so well! I don't really like the pillows individually but they really do help to break up the bold color of the couch. I could definitely dig this room!

    ReplyDelete

Send me a little love note!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...