Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Please Welcome A Friend

On this wonderful Friday afternoon, I would love to introduce you to an awesome friend and an even awesomer colleague.

We all know the blogging community is quite vast and it is easy to never get noticed or have your imperative ideas fall by the wayside. I hate when that happens! So in light of what the design blogging community is and further strives to be I would like to feature a fellow design blogger.

Kim Davies is a very talented graphic designer hailing from none other than the beyond awesome Lynchburg College! Are we catching on yet? She has recently started her own blog and from what I hear, she is thoroughly enjoying herself. I would like to give you all the chance to check it out for yourselves. (Sorry Photobucket won't let me link the image!)

Please help support a blogger just getting started! Thanks guys! You are really awesome!

I feel some guest posting coming on...do you?

{image cred: Kim Davies via Tales of a Disoriented Artist}

Punctuate away,

Jessie-Lee

1 comment:

  1. That's me! Haha, thanks for the welcome, you just made my day! I think that we both have to do some guest blogging, great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Send me a little love note!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...