Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oh Yes!

It's no secret. I adore ruffles. Any garment that includes a ruffle has my immediate attention. But, unless it is done exactly right I usually have one of my friends looking at me like, "really?"

When I saw this on 100 Layer Cake (even if you aren't getting married this should be on your daily reads), I about died. It is just too fabulous. And look how happy she looks!


I really think if I had to do it all over again, I would go with a chic tea length dress like this. It's so unexpected. But hey, in no way am I discrediting my choice. I loved my gown!

(image cred: Carla Ten Eyck Photography via 100 Layer Cake}

Punctuate away,

Jessie-Lee

P.S. After some research, the dress is Melissa Sweet's Billie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a little love note!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...