Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Words of Wisdom

Sometimes when you get into a mental rut, the right words can make all the difference. In my case I have to see the right words. The visual inklings of Therese Sennerholt have been my savior on this dreary day in VA. (Sorry it rhymed and it made me smile, I couldn't resist!)

Therese Sennerholt is a Sweden based freelance art director who started creating these prints as a side hobby. Lucky for her, they have really taken off. I know I want one. Particularly this first one right here. It spoke to me this morning. Ha ha doesn't that sound all philosophical?













Now you want one right? Don't lie. They are awesome.

Which one is your favorite? If you don't like these, what quote or saying gets you through a mental rut?


Punctuate away,

Jessie-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a little love note!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...