Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Land Carpet

No, I mean that verbatim. Land carpet. Austrian-born designer Florian Pucher has been influenced by satellite images of countryside all over the world. In turn he designs some pretty sweet area rugs based on the images. I would kill to have one of these in my living room. They are gorgeous!






Just imagine how cool one of these would be in your living room. I am especially loving that middle one, with the pops of purple. All of these designs are based on different regions of the globe. For more info and more gorgeous pictures be sure to check out his website here, as well as the original posts on decor8 and Life.Style.etc.

{image cred: Florian Pucher}

Punctuate away,

Jessie-Lee

P.S. LC design alum, how much do those farm animals on this rug remind you of Pumphrey and his cutouts? Haha! That always cracked me up! My projects were always turned into buildings by that red sports car. Oh the memories.  

1 comment:

Send me a little love note!

Intense Debate Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...